GI 44-45 Living History Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsofting

4 posters

Go down

Airsofting  Empty Airsofting

Post  Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:27 am

When I'm not deployed to lovely **doggy doo doo** holes around the world and when I get the chance I have been known to partake in the odd bb warz slinging plastic 6mm death at various locations around the UK, both at regular walk on days and full 36 hr weekenders (Think Pip Park but with helicopters and night vision).

Would anyone be interested when I get back in going for a day? There a lots and lots of sites around the UK, some of the best are in Mansfield although I havent been for a while.

Cost is normally around £25 for everything (site fee, rifle hire, 1000-3000 rounds and face mask). It's always a good time and does test your skills when having actual rounds go past you, not to mention how much they hurt when you get hit!

Would make for a good day and possible social in the evening!

Back to top Go down

Airsofting  Empty Re: Airsofting

Post  samharris45 Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:32 am

I could be tempted with this mate. Let me know what you're planning on doing when you're back in the UK
samharris45
samharris45

http://www.wwiireenactor.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:13 pm

samharris45 wrote:I could be tempted with this mate. Let me know what you're planning on doing when you're back in the UK

Nice one mate, will do. It's always a good laugh and adds that extra dimension when you're actually getting shot at unlike say Pip Park where you get all the sound etc but none of the fear of actually getting plastered!

Back to top Go down

Post  murph Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:30 pm

I might be up for a go at this Jon.

murph

Back to top Go down

Post  Gina_Costina Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:29 pm

I got my airsoft M1... yeah I think I'm in...
Gina_Costina
Gina_Costina

Back to top Go down

Post  Pat Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Hummmm tentant !!

French Pat
Pat
Pat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:55 pm

For anyone who has done paintballing in the past and paid approx £5-£10 per 100 rounds it ismuch cheaper than that!

A hi-cap mag (high capacity magazine) holds between 200-600 rounds (200 for an MP5 mag and 600 for an AK-47 mag). 2000 rounds will last all day unless you are totally trigger happy. The range and accuracy is much better than paintball too and in my opinion hurts a lot more (don't let that put you off though!!)

G, what make is your M1? I'm guessing it's gas operated?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum