GI 44-45 Living History Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Man in the High Castle - Amazon Prime Series

2 posters

Go down

The Man in the High Castle - Amazon Prime Series Empty The Man in the High Castle - Amazon Prime Series

Post  Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:21 am

Not sure if anyone has Amazon Prime but The Man in the High Castle is a new series that has just started about an alternative world which see's the Germans and Japs victorious and as a result have divided the USA much like Poland was in 1939. It's set in 1962 and basically think the 1960's but with a load of Heer and SS/Jap Imperial Forces running around in basically WW2 gear.

I've only seen the first 2 episodes down here and the plot revolves around some old movie footage of the Allies winning the war. That's about all I know of it so far. The production values are excellent and I Ridley Scott (Blackhawk Down etc etc) is one of the producers.

Well worth watching if you get the chance!

Back to top Go down

The Man in the High Castle - Amazon Prime Series Empty Re: The Man in the High Castle - Amazon Prime Series

Post  murph Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:49 pm

Signed up to SKY so will have to wait for this.

murph

Back to top Go down

The Man in the High Castle - Amazon Prime Series Empty Re: The Man in the High Castle - Amazon Prime Series

Post  Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:58 pm

murph wrote:Signed up to SKY so will have to wait for this.

i've got it on my hard drive mate so if you want a copy I'll be able to sort you out. Same for anyone else not with Amazon Prime that wants to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post  TonyM Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:03 pm

I'm up to episode 8, it's a very good series and well made
TonyM
TonyM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum